Our "Viennese Winter Ball" illustrates the luxury of a destination wedding in an historic palace with a styled shoot at Liechtenstein City Palace in Vienna – one of the most exquisite baroque venue in Europe, with its opulent neo-rococo interiors, baroque stucco ceilings, and imposing crystal chandeliers. It is a venue worth traveling thousands of miles for and guarantees a “WOW” effect for an exclusive destination wedding, at any time of the year.
Making a Statement with Textures
We chose to emphasize the overall elegant and luxurious mood by focusing more on textures, rather than colors. For example: The stuccos of the venue, its golden accents, letterpress and blind embossing used in the stationery set, the embroidered fabrics of the dresses, statement jewelry, custom embroidered and French lace table linens, fine porcelain and glassware, all spiced with black velvet accents.
Cream velvet – think “black spice latte.”
Prestigious Vendor Team
With the participation of former Miss Austria 2017, Celine Schrenk, and complete with the exquisite fine art photography of American photographer Molly Carr, the international vendor team features the creme-de-la-creme of the Austrian luxury wedding industry, including some providers of the former Imperial Court of Austria. These are names that are already known worldwide, like Augarten Porzellan, Lobmeyr or Zur Schwäbischen Jungfrau.
- A spectacular "dress shopping" scene calling all brides to step into a fairy tale world where they can spend an entire day trying on couture dresses. A pastel gown paradise created by Austrian fashion designer Eva Poleschinski, who has dressed many stars for the red carpet and was recently featured on the Bachelor US.
- A professional dancing show suggesting the idea of incorporating the most interesting aspects of the wedding destination into the wedding program.
- A menu matching the wedding color theme, emphasizing the power of a detailed design concept.
- A custom fragrance meant to create memories of such a special day even at olfactory level.
- A custom welcome box for wedding guests, full of Austrian goodies, like wine from the Liechtenstein family's vineyards, an engraved champagne cup, and a candle by Augarten Porzellan. There are also fresh macarons customized with the wedding logo, by Cake Couture.
>Written By: Irene Gutan
Location: Liechtenstein City Palace, Vienna, Austria; Planner and Design: High Emotion Weddings; Floral Design: Hana Holdener Wedding & Floral Design; Rentals: GOMI; Fashion Designer: Eva Poleschinski;
Jewelry: Max Semler Goldschmied; Cake: Cake Couture; Stationery: Carissimo Lettterpress; China: Augarten Porzellan; Glassware: Lobmeyr; Linens: Zur Schwäbischen Jungfrau; Photography: Molly Carr Photography; Cinematography: Santiago Boceta Storytelling